Buyers FREE Real Estate Services
Your referrals are greatly appreciated and very well rewarded. For information on how to earn$500.00* or more visit our “Referral Program” page.
1. If within one year, you are not happy with the purchased property, we’ll SELL IT FOR FREE. You pay only the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If we don’t SAVE you at least 1% on your home purchase price, on completion date we’ll pay you back 10% of our net commission* (Conditions apply)
3. Our services are COST FREE for you. Our commissions are paid by the sellers.
To find out how you benefit from our Buyers FREE Real Estate services, go to FREE Buyers Services
Sellers Guaranteed Programs
1. If we can’t bring you an offer for our guaranteed price in 90 days, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If another REALTOP® or Brokerage offers you a more comprehensive marketing program, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission.*(Conditions apply)
3. ANY BUYERS in your area will know that your property is for sale. Thanks to our Referral Fee incentive program, the rest of the public, will be encouraged to recommend your property to friends, relatives or colleagues.
4. At ANY TIME during the listing agreement, on your request, we will CANCEL it. No questions asked.
To Find out more about Our Unique 237 step-by-step Comprehensive Marketing Plan go to Our Marketing Plan
To find out more about our Buyers FREE Real Estate Services Program, fill and submit the form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “buyers free”
How can you benefit from our Buyers FREE Real Estate Services?
Buyers GET the hottest MLS® listings 2-4 days before they show on MLS® for the public. Our FREE VOW (Virtual Office Website) service will help you create your own Personal Search on the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®), the same system that is available to REALTORS®. Your personalized search will be updated in real time. In other words, if there are any new listings or price changes you will be the first to know… via e-mail. Track sales and off-market listings. Organize your favorite listings, print them or e-mail them to your friends. FREE Real Estate buying and selling tips and reports. Buyers and Sellers Video guides. Valuable local community information.
Working with buyers since 1991, we strongly believe that our job is to make you familiar with the home buying process and to provide you with the real estate and financial information and support you need to make your own informative decision. We listen to our buyers and respect their needs and feelings. We will negotiate very strongly to get you the best possible price. Then we will assist you through the whole buying process of inspecting your home, obtaining and reviewing the important documents, scheduling the closing events, helping you find lawyers and arrange for a new house insurance policy until you move into your new home. In addition, we can help you find the best possible mortgage to finance the purchase of your home. Our services are free for the buyers. We get paid by the sellers.
Here are our Buyers FREE Real Estate services you can benefit from:
- We can assist buyers to obtain the best possible mortgage, customized for their needs and based on their specific financial situation. We work with the most active and experienced Certified Mortgage Brokers in your area.
- Usually Certified Mortgage Expert do not charge fees, unless the loan is very complicated or provided by a “B” or “C” lender.
- Mortgage Brokers have access to many lenders, including conventional banks, credit unions, online lenders, “B” and “C” lenders and many private funds.
- Mortgage Brokers will meet you at your place, to discuss confidentially your personal financial situation and give you the best advice for the type of mortgage to apply. They will tell you which documents the lenders will need to approve your application.
- The Mortgage Broker will prepare your file, before submitting it, so you will have the best chances for approval.
- An active Mortgage Broker gets the best discount interest rates from the lenders, which are not available to the public. Then they can transfer these rates to their clients.
- Together we’ll track the whole Loan Qualification Process.
- We’ll coordinate with the lender on eventual discount points being locked in with dates.
- We’ll confirm that you are pre-qualified by calling the mortgage broker.
- We’ll ask for a pre-approval letter from the Mortgage Broker.
- We’ll follow the loan processing through to the underwriter.
- We’ll assist you with a final mortgage approval after an offer is accepted.
- We’ll provide you with your own comprehensive instant Personal Search on the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®), the same system that is available to REALTORS®
-Your personalized search will be updated in real time. In other words, if there are any new listings or price changes you will be the first to know… via e-mail.
-Track sales and off-market listings.
-Organize your favorite listings, print them or e-mail them to your friends. See the full set of screenshots from this Free VOW MLS® Listings Search called Private Client Services (PCS) MLS® search at Flickr
- We’ll provide you with your own comprehensive instant Personal Search on the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®), the same system that is available to REALTORS®
- WARNING! Buying a new house or a condo from a developer’s sales office is always very exciting but if you are not very familiar with the whole process, it might cost you THOUSANDS of $$$ and many legal problems. Remember that the new development sale offices are established by the developer and the agents working there are hired by the Developer to protect his interests. Not all salespeople working in these offices are REALTORS® bonded by the real estate responsibilities, rules and ethics. All contractual documents you have to sign are prepared by the developers’ lawyers to protect his interests as well. For more information and the full list of new houses and condo developments visit our page New Houses and Condos Developments.
- Even if you are interested in an FSBO For Sale By Owner property, we can help you in the whole buying process, starting with showing you the property till we give you the keys on moving-in day.
- When you see a property that might be interesting for you, we’ll make a further research to find out about any registered easements, liens, electric and gas companies right of ways, encroachments, restrictive covenants, building orders, legal notifications, vermiculite/asbestos contamination, latent defects, riparian and heritage limitations, previous marijuana grow-op and meth lab operations, underground oil tanks, peat bogs, floodplain and landslide areas, leaky condos, approved or upcoming strata special assessments and levies. This can save you $$$-THOUSANDS-$$$
- If everything is OK with the property, we’ll schedule an appointment to view it at a convenient day and time for you.
- After the viewing, if you like the property and thinking of presenting an offer, we’ll try to establish the seller’s real reasons and motivation to. This helps us to negotiate a better offer for you. Questions to Seller
- We’ll consider and evaluate the general area, the sub-area and the surrounding neighborhood of the property to help you establish more accurate market value. General area and Subarea
- We’ll perform an exterior “curb appeal assessment” of the building and the landscaping to help you establish more accurate market value. Curb appeal assessment
- Making notes and preparing a list of visible immediate repairs and feature improvements that can increase the street appeal of the property. Street Appeal Renovations
- We’ll provide you with Buyers Video tutorials from Real Estate experts. Watch Buyers’ Short Videos
- We’ll ask for information regarding any renovations, additions and updates that might affect the market value of the property. Home Features
- We’ll research all currently listed comparable properties in the area determines the competition’s average asking price. Comparable Active Listings
- We’ll research for the “average days on market” for sold properties similar in type, price and location determine how “hot” the market is in the area. Average Days on the Market REBGV stats
- We’ll research for the recent comparable sales in the area. Comparable Sales in the Area
- We’ll research the sales activity for the past 3 to 6 months from the MLS and public databases establishing the realistic average selling price. Average Selling Price REBGV Stats
- Comparing similar sold properties with your property and making appropriate adjustments for any superior or inferior features that usually affect the value of the property. This is the same way professional bank appraisers determine actual market value. Price Adjustments
- We’ll download and review property tax roll information for additional comparison with the sold properties. Tax Report
- Based on all the information collected, we’ll establish a fair market value for the property. Comparable Marketing Analysis (CMA) report includes similar, active, sold and expired listings in the area. CMA Report
- Explain Buyers the different agency relationships and Working with a REALTOR® p1
- Signing the Brochure “Working with a REALTOR®”. Acknowledgment of agency relationship. Working with a REALTOR® p2
- We’ll prepare and present an offer on your behalf by negotiating the best possible price and terms for you. Negotiating offers
- We’ll request a complete information package for a strata property (ordering all required bylaws, strata rules and regulations, Strata Council Meetings and AGM minutes for the last 24 months, Form B, Parking and Storage locker allocation letter, Developer’s rental disclosure statement, Strata plan and floor plans (if available), the latest budget and financial statements, Property Disclosure Statement PDS, Title search, Engineering and Depreciation reports. Tax Report PDS Property Disclosure Statement Title Search Survey Plan Subdivision Plan Strata Plan Form “B” Certificate Strata Council Meeting Minutes Bylaws Strata Rules and Regulations Financial Statements Strata Strata Insurance Policy House Insurance Policy Engineering Report Rain screening p1 Rain screening p2 Depreciation Report Storage Locker Location
- Help you verify your current loan information with the lender(s) for the amounts of any future penalties in the event of earlier mortgage pay off. Mortgage Outstanding Payments
- Check again the assumability of the loan(s) and any special requirements. Mortgage Agreement
- Discuss possible buyer’s financing alternatives and options with the seller providing financing, if necessary. Mortgage Assumption
- Review and make a copy of current bank appraisal if available. Bank Appraisal Report
- Research electricity availability and supplier’s name and phone number BC Hydro
- Calculate average utility usage from last 12 months of bills. BC Hydro Bills
- If applicable research and verify city sewer/septic tank system, if applicable. Sewer/Septic Tank System
- If applicable calculate average water system fees or rates from last 12 months of bills. Water Bills
- If applicable confirm well status, depth and output from Well Report. Well Report
- Research/verify natural gas availability, supplier’s name and phone number. Fortis Gas Bill
- If applicable verify security system, the term of service and whether owned or leased. Alarm System
- Prepare a detailed list of property’s “Inclusions and Conveyances with the Sale.”
- A complete list of immediate and future repairs and maintenance items. List of Repairs
- Send “Vacancy Checklist” to the buyers if the property will stay vacant. Vacant Property Checklist
- If applicable explain Buyers the benefits of New Home Warranty. New Home Warranty 2-5-10
- If applicable obtain a copy of the Home Owner Warranty certificate. New Home Warranty
- If applicable obtain a copy of a new roof warranty and if transferable. Roof Warranty Certificate
- If needed visit the local municipality hall planning department to check if the property is included in the next 5 year OCP Official Community Plan and if it may affect the future market value of the property. Obtaining a copy of the OCP for the property area. OCP District of NV
- If needed visit the local Fire department to find about an old oil tank registration. Obtaining a copy of oil tank removal certificate, if available. Oil Tank Removal Report
- If needed order an oil tank inspection for the property. Obtain a clearance certificate. Oil Tank Inspection Report
- If an oil tank is found, ask the seller for its removal and getting a clearance certificate. Oil Tank Contamination Status Report
- If the property has a steam/creek running through, to check with the authorities in charge about any restrictions and regulations that might affect the future use of the property. This will protect the Sellers from any future legal actions for misrepresentation. Riparian Stream Act page1 Riparian Stream Act p2
- We’ll help to obtain information on the local daycares, public and private elementary and secondary schools, colleges and universities, including their ratings and public scores. Map of Local Schools
- We’ll help you to obtain information on local amenities, community centers, recreation facilities, tennis and golf courses, parks, outdoor activities and shopping places with their locations and contact numbers. List of amenities in the area
- Obtain and Deliver any Strata and property related documents to you for review.
- We’ll schedule the bank appraisal. Bank Appraisal
- Provide the appraiser with comparable sales to be used in the market evaluation.
- Follow up on the appraisal.
- Arranging home inspection. Home Inspection
- Review home inspector’s report. Home Inspection Report
- We’ll ensure the seller’s agent compliance with home inspection emergency repairs requirements.
- Assist the buyers with identifying and negotiating with the seller’s agent for required emergency repairs.
- If needed arranging for asbestos inspection. Asbestos Removal
- If needed arranging for order septic inspection. Septic Lagoon
- Receive and review septic system report and access any impact on sale.
- Deliver a copy of septic system inspection report to lender and buyer.
- Deliver well flow test report copies to lender, buyer and listing file. Well Flow Inspection
- Preparing and signing final subjects’ removal.
- Deliver copies of fully signed Offer to Purchase contract to the seller’s agent.
- Preparing and submitting all closing documents to the conveyancing department.
- Record and promptly deposit buyer’s money into a trust account.
- Confirm return of verifications of deposit and buyer’s employment.
- Make sure contract is signed by all parties.
- Fax/deliver copies of the contract and all addendums to closing lawyer/attorney.
- Fax/deliver copies of Offer to Purchase contract to the lender.
- Provide copies of accepted Offer to Purchase contract for office file.
- Change MLS® status to “Sale Pending.”
- Update transaction management program to show “Sale Pending.”
- Enter completion into a transaction management tracking software program.
- Coordinate closing process with the seller’s agent and lender.
- Update closing forms and files.
- Ensure all parties have all forms and information needed to close the sale.
- Ask lawyers for a Title insurance, if needed.
- Confirm closing date and time and notify all parties.
- Ask lawyers to solve any title problems (boundary disputes, easements, etc.), if needed.
- Work with the seller’s agent in scheduling and conducting buyer’s final walk-through prior to closing. (for new properties)
- Notify the lawyer to research all tax, maintenance fees, utility and other applicable proration.
- Notify the lawyer to send final closing figures to the buyers, before meeting them for signing the closing documents.
- Obtaining a set of keys/remote control openers from the sellers or ordering a set of fobs/entrance cards and common areas keys for apartment buildings. Keys and Fobs
- Deliver the keys on Possession date and helping you with the final walk-through inspection. Possession Date
- Preparing a list of major deficiencies, to be addressed to the listing agent and the seller for remediation.
- Change MLS® status to Sold. Enter sale date, price, selling broker and agent’s ID numbers, etc. SOLD sign
- Close listing in transaction management program
- Follow up on deficiencies repairs.
- Attempt to clarify and resolve any repair conflicts if the buyer is dissatisfied.
- Answer questions about filing claims with Home Owner Warranty Company, if applicable
- Respond to any follow-up calls and provide any additional information required from office files
- Follow Up After Closing
Enjoy this Buyers Free Real Estate Services. Thank you in advance for emailing this page to friends and colleagues and sharing it on your favorite social media networks. Please use the “share” buttons below.