Expired MLS® Listings House Didn’t Sell. How to Sell a Home that Didn’t Sell?
Expired MLS® Listings House Didn’t Sell. How to Sell a Home that Didn’t Sell? Get FREE Instant Access to Why Many Properties Listed for Sale Don’t Sell and What to Do About It?
Your referrals are greatly appreciated and very well rewarded. For information on how to earn $500.00* or more visit our “Referral Program” page.
To Find out more about Our Sellers Guaranteed Programs, fill and submit the form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “guaranteed programs”
Sellers Guaranteed Programs
1. If we can’t bring you an offer for our guaranteed price in 90 days, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If another REALTOP® or Brokerage offers you a more comprehensive marketing program, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission.*(Conditions apply)
3. ANY BUYERS in your area will know that your property is for sale. Thanks to our Referral Fee incentive program, the rest of the public, will be encouraged to recommend your property to friends, relatives or colleagues.
4. At ANY TIME during the listing agreement, on your request, we will CANCEL it. No questions asked.
To Find out more about Our Unique 237 step-by-step Comprehensive Marketing Plan go to Our Marketing Plan
1. If within one year, you are not happy with the purchased property, we’ll SELL IT FOR FREE. You pay only the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If we don’t SAVE you at least 1% on your home purchase price, on completion date we’ll pay you back 10% of our net commission* (Conditions apply)
3. Our services are COST FREE for you. Our commissions are paid by the sellers.
To find out how you benefit from our Buyers FREE Real Estate services, go to FREE Buyers Services
Expired MLS® Listings House Didn’t Sell. If your home has just come off the market and hasn’t sold, don’t be discouraged. The reason your home did not sell may have nothing to do with your home or the market. In reality, your home may have been one of the more desirable properties for sale.
So Why Didn’t Your Home Sell?
Last year almost one-third of the homes listed for sale never sold at all, and many sellers found that there was a tremendous amount a homeowner needed to be educated on to sell their home for top dollar in the shortest time period.
Don’t risk making the wrong choices and losing both time and money on your investment. Before you hire a real estate agent, know the right questions to ask to save you time and money.
Industry experts have prepared a free special report called “How to Sell a House that Didn’t Sell” which educates you on the issues involved.
Order this report NOW to make sure your home sells the next time you list it for sale.
If you are interested to have free access to the special report called “How to Sell a House that Didn’t Sell”, please fill and submit the request form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “expired”. f you are interested to have access to all Brochures, Real Estate Guides and VIP-Insider Reports. In the “Notes” box include a code “full access”. If you have any specific requests, type them in the “Notes” box as well. The provided information is absolutely no cost and obligation free. This is not a subscription to a mailing list or a newsletter. It will grant you access to sources and MLS® information shared with other users.
Alternatively, you can send us a voice or a text message to 604-202-1412 with your name, email address, phone number a code “expired”
Enjoy this obligation free “Expired MLS Listings House Didn’t Sell” VIP Real Estate Insiders guide. Thank you in advance for emailing this page to friends and colleagues and sharing it on your favorite social media networks. Please use the “share” buttons below.