Vancouver Real Estate Buyers Brochure 13 Extra Costs to Be Aware of Before Buying a Home
Get this Vancouver Real Estate Buyers Brochure absolutely FREE by completing the form on this page.
1. If within one year, you are not happy with the purchased property, we’ll SELL IT FOR FREE. You pay only the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If we don’t SAVE you at least 1% on your home purchase price, on completion date we’ll pay you back 10% of our net commission* (Conditions apply)
3. Our services are COST FREE for you. Our commissions are paid by the sellers.
To find out how you benefit from our Buyers FREE Real Estate services, go to FREE Buyers Services
1. If we can’t bring you an offer for our guaranteed price in 90 days, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If another REALTOP® or Brokerage offers you a more comprehensive marketing program, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission.*(Conditions apply)
3. ANY BUYERS in your area will know that your property is for sale. Thanks to our Referral Fee incentive program, the rest of the public, will be encouraged to recommend your property to friends, relatives or colleagues.
4. At ANY TIME during the listing agreement, on your request, we will CANCEL it. No questions asked.
To Find out more about Our Unique 237 step-by-step Comprehensive Marketing Plan go to Our Marketing Plan
Whether you’re looking to buy your first home, or trading up to a larger one, there are many costs – on top of the purchase price – that you must figure into your calculation of affordability. These extra fees, such as taxes and other additional costs, could surprise you with an unwanted financial nightmare on closing day if you’re not informed and prepared.
Some of these costs are one-time fixed payments, while others represent an ongoing monthly or yearly commitment. While not all of these costs will apply in every situation, it’s better to know about them ahead of time so you can budget properly.
Remember, buying a home is a major milestone, and whether it’s your first, second or tenth, there are many small but important details, not to mention stress and excitement, to deal with during the process. The last thing you need are unbudgeted financial obligations in the hours before you take possession of your new home.
To help homebuyers understand what these extra costs are, and in what situations they may apply, a free Vancouver Real Estate Buyers Guide has been prepared called “13 Extra Costs to Be Aware of Before Buying a Home“.
If you are interested to get only to the Vancouver Real Estate Buyers Brochure 13 Extra Costs to Be Aware of Before Buying a Home, please fill and submit the request form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “13 extra costs“. If you are interested to have access to all Brochures, Real Estate Guides and VIP-Insider Reports. In the “Notes” box include a code “full access“. If you have any specific requests, type them in the “Notes” box as well. The provided information is absolutely no cost and obligation free. This is not a subscription to a mailing list or a newsletter. It will grant you access to sources and MLS information shared with other users.
Alternatively, you can send us a voice or a text message to 604-202-1412 with your name, email address, phone number codes “13 extra costs“ or “full access“
Your referrals are greatly appreciated and very well rewarded. For information on how to earn $500.00* or more visit our “Referral Program” page
Enjoy this obligation free Vancouver Real Estate Buyers Brochure “13 Extra Costs to Be Aware of Before Buying a Home”. Thank you in advance for emailing this page to friends and colleagues and sharing it on your favorite social media networks. Please use the “share” buttons below.