Pass Home Inspection. 11 High Cost Home Inspection Traps You Should Know About Weeks Before Listing Your Home For Sale
Your referrals are greatly appreciated and very well rewarded. For information on how to earn $500.00* or more visit our “Referral Program” page.
To Find out more about Our Sellers Guaranteed Programs, fill and submit the form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “guaranteed programs”
Sellers Guaranteed Programs
1. If we can’t bring you an offer for our guaranteed price in 90 days, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If another REALTOP® or Brokerage offers you a more comprehensive marketing program, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission.*(Conditions apply)
3. ANY BUYERS in your area will know that your property is for sale. Thanks to our Referral Fee incentive program, the rest of the public, will be encouraged to recommend your property to friends, relatives or colleagues.
4. At ANY TIME during the listing agreement, on your request, we will CANCEL it. No questions asked.
To Find out more about Our Unique 237 step-by-step Comprehensive Marketing Plan go to Our Marketing Plan
1. If within one year, you are not happy with the purchased property, we’ll SELL IT FOR FREE. You pay only the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If we don’t SAVE you at least 1% on your home purchase price, on completion date we’ll pay you back 10% of our net commission* (Conditions apply)
3. Our services are COST FREE for you. Our commissions are paid by the sellers.
To find out how you benefit from our Buyers FREE Real Estate services, go to FREE Buyers Services
According to industry experts, there are over 33 physical problems that will come under scrutiny during a home inspection when your home is for sale. A new report has been prepared which identifies the most common of these problems, and what you should know about them before you list your home for sale.
Whether you own an old home or a brand new one, there are a number of things that can fall short of requirements during a home inspection. If not identified and dealt with, any of these 11 items could cost you dearly in terms of repair. That’s why it’s critical that you read this report before you list your home. If you wait until the building inspector flags these issues for you, you will almost certainly experience costly delays in the close of your home sale or, worse, turn prospective buyers away altogether.
In most cases, you can make a reasonable pre-inspection yourself if you know what you’re looking for. And knowing what you’re looking for can help you prevent little problems from growing into costly and unmanageable ones.
To help home sellers deal with this issue before their home is listed, a FREE report entitled “11 Things You Need to Know to Pass Home Inspection” has been compiled which explains the issues involved.
Order this report NOW to learn how to ensure a home inspection doesn’t cost you the sale of your home. If you are interested to have access to this obligation free “11 Things You Need to Know to Pass Home Inspection” VIP Insiders Special Report, please fill and submit the request form. In the “Notes” box include a code “pass home inspection”. If you have any specific requests, type them in the “Notes” box as well. The provided information is absolutely no cost and obligation free. This is not a subscription to a mailing list or a newsletter. It will grant you access to sources and MLS® information shared with other users.
Alternatively, you can send us a voice or a text message to 604-202-1412 with your name, email address, phone number and a code “pass home inspection”
Pass Home the Inspection by reading this Report called “11 Things You Need to Know to Pass Home Inspection”. Thank you in advance for emailing this page to friends and colleagues and sharing it on your favorite social media networks. Please use the “share” buttons below.