Pricing My Home Sellers How to Get the Price You Want
Text or Voice Message: 604-202-1412
email: [email protected]
Your referrals are greatly appreciated and very well rewarded. For information on how to earn $500.00* or more visit our “Referral Program” page
To Find out more about Our Sellers Guaranteed Programs, fill and submit the form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “guaranteed programs”
Sellers Guaranteed Programs
1. If we can’t bring you an offer for our guaranteed price in 90 days, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If another REALTOP® or Brokerage offers you a more comprehensive marketing program, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission.*(Conditions apply)
3. ANY BUYERS in your area will know that your property is for sale. Thanks to our Referral Fee incentive program, the rest of the public, will be encouraged to recommend your property to friends, relatives or colleagues.
4. At ANY TIME during the listing agreement, on your request, we will CANCEL it. No questions asked.
To Find out more about Our Unique 237 step-by-step Comprehensive Marketing Plan go to Our Marketing Plan
1. If within one year, you are not happy with the purchased property, we’ll SELL IT FOR FREE. You pay only the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If we don’t SAVE you at least 1% on your home purchase price, on completion date we’ll pay you back 10% of our net commission* (Conditions apply)
3. Our services are COST FREE for you. Our commissions are paid by the sellers.
To find out how you benefit from our Buyers FREE Real Estate services, go to FREE Buyers Services
When you decide to sell your home, setting your asking price is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Depending on how a buyer is made aware of your home, the price is often the first thing he or she sees, and many homes are discarded by prospective buyers as not being in the appropriate price range before they’re even give a chance of a showing.
Your asking price is often your home’s “first impression”, and if you want to realize the most money you can for your home, it’s imperative that you make a good first impression.
This is not as easy as it sounds, and pricing strategy should not be taken lightly. There is always the same dilemma “Pricing my home too high can be as costly as pricing it too low”. Taking a look at what homes in your neighborhood have sold for is only a small part of the process, and on its own is not nearly enough to help you make the best decision.
A recent study, which compiles 10 years of industry research, has resulted in a new special report entitled “Pricing My Home: How to Get the Price You Want (and Need)”. This FREE report will help you understand pricing strategy from three different angles. When taken together, this information will help you price your home to not only sell, but sell for the price you want.
Order this report NOW to learn how to price your home to your maximum financial advantage by filling and submitting the form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “your price”. If you are interested to have access to all Brochures, Real Estate Guides and VIP-Insider Reports. In the “Notes” box include a code “full access”. If you have any specific requests, type them in the “Notes” box as well. The provided information is absolutely no cost and obligation free. This is not a subscription to a mailing list or a newsletter. It will grant you access to sources and MLS® information shared with other users.
Alternatively, you can send us a voice or a text message to 604-202-1412 with your name, email address, telephone number and a code “your price”
Enjoy this obligation free Pricing My Home Insiders report called “Pricing My Home How to Get the Price You Want And Need“. Thank you in advance for emailing this page to friends and colleagues and sharing it on your favorite social media networks. Please use the “share” buttons below.