Interview Real Estate Agents. 10 Questions You Must Ask When Interview Real Estate Agents
10 Questions You Must Ask When Interview Real Estate Agents
Your referrals are greatly appreciated and very well rewarded. For information on how to earn $500.00* or more visit our “Referral Program” page.
To Find out more about Our Sellers Guaranteed Programs, fill and submit the form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “guaranteed programs”
Sellers Guaranteed Programs
1. If we can’t bring you an offer for our guaranteed price in 90 days, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If another REALTOP® or Brokerage offers you a more comprehensive marketing program, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission.*(Conditions apply)
3. ANY BUYERS in your area will know that your property is for sale. Thanks to our Referral Fee incentive program, the rest of the public, will be encouraged to recommend your property to friends, relatives or colleagues.
4. At ANY TIME during the listing agreement, on your request, we will CANCEL it. No questions asked.
To Find out more about Our Unique 237 step-by-step Comprehensive Marketing Plan go to Our Marketing Plan
1. If within one year, you are not happy with the purchased property, we’ll SELL IT FOR FREE. You pay only the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If we don’t SAVE you at least 1% on your home purchase price, on completion date we’ll pay you back 10% of our net commission* (Conditions apply)
3. Our services are COST FREE for you. Our commissions are paid by the sellers.
To find out how you benefit from our Buyers FREE Real Estate services, go to FREE Buyers Services
Warning! Do Not Interview Real Estate Agents Before You Read This FREE Special Report
Not all real estate agents are the same. If you decide to seek the help of an agent when selling or buying your home, you need some good information before you make any moves.
Picking the right agent is one of those critical issues that can cost or save you thousands of dollars. There are very specific questions you should be asking to ensure that you get the best representation for your needs. Many agents would prefer that you don’t ask these questions, because the knowledge you’ll gain from their honest answers will give you a very good idea about what outcome you can expect from using this agent. And let’s face it – in real estate, as in life – not all things are created equal.
Hiring a real estate agent is just like any hiring process – with you on the boss’s side of the desk. Buying or selling a home is a major financial action, probably the biggest you will ever take. It’s critical that you make the right decision about who will handle it.
To help homeowners do a better job of choosing an agent to represent them, industry experts have prepared a FREE Special Report entitled “10 Questions You Must Ask When Interview Real Estate Agents“. This report identifies 10 critical questions that will help you make an accurate prediction of how good a job this agent will do for you.
Order this report NOW and find out the questions that agents would prefer you never ask!
If you are interested to have access to this obligation free “10 Questions You Must Ask When Interview Real Estate Agents” VIP Insiders Special Report, please fill and submit the request form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “Interview Real Estate Agents”. If you have any specific requests, type them in the “Notes” box as well. The provided information is absolutely no cost and obligation free. This is not a subscription to a mailing list or a newsletter. It will grant you access to sources and MLS® information shared with other users.
Alternatively, you can send us a voice or a text message to 604-202-1412 with your name, email address, phone number a code “Interview Real Estate Agents”
Enjoy this obligation free “10 Questions You Must Ask When Interview Real Estate Agents” VIP Insiders Report. Thank you in advance for emailing this page to friends and colleagues and sharing it on your favorite social media networks. Please use the “share” buttons below.