New Homes Vs Resale. 10 Secrets Every New Home Buyer Should Know.
Text or Voice Message: 604-202-1412
email: [email protected]
New Homes Vs Resale
1. If within one year, you are not happy with the purchased property, we’ll SELL IT FOR FREE. You pay only the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If we don’t SAVE you at least 1% on your home purchase price, on completion date we’ll pay you back 10% of our net commission* (Conditions apply)
3. Our services are COST FREE for you. Our commissions are paid by the sellers.
To find out how you benefit from our Buyers FREE Real Estate services, go to FREE Buyers Services
1. If we can’t bring you an offer for our guaranteed price in 90 days, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission* (Conditions apply)
2. If another REALTOP® or Brokerage offers you a more comprehensive marketing program, we’ll SELL your property for FREE. You will only pay the buyer’s agent portion of the commission.*(Conditions apply)
3. ANY BUYERS in your area will know that your property is for sale. Thanks to our Referral Fee incentive program, the rest of the public, will be encouraged to recommend your property to friends, relatives or colleagues.
4. At ANY TIME during the listing agreement, on your request, we will CANCEL it. No questions asked.
To Find out more about Our Unique 237 step-by-step Comprehensive Marketing Plan go to Our Marketing Plan
Although most homes for sale are resales, one out of four homebuyers purchases a new home. Which is better: existing or new?
The right answer, of course, is up to you. Both resales and new homes offer advantages. Existing homes are less expensive on average, and are generally closer to, and enjoy the warmth and surroundings of, established neighborhoods. New homes, on the other hand, offer innovative use of space, modern energy efficiency, and choices of options and upgrades. What’s more, everything is new – even the neighbors.
The choice that’s right for you depends on many things: your finances, your family composition and your taste. The fact of the matter is, most buyers consider both new and resale homes before they decide.
A new special report New Homes Vs Resale has just been released which identifies 10 secrets every new home buyer should know, including little-known buyer advantages that most builders won’t divulge unless pressed.
Order this FREE New Homes Vs Resale report NOW to find out what issues should impact your decision about whether to buy new or resale. If you are interested to have access to this obligation free New Homes Vs Resale, please fill and submit the request form on this page. In the “Notes” box include a code “new homes vs resale”. If you have any specific requests, type them in the “Notes” box as well. The provided information is absolutely no cost and obligation free. This is not a subscription to a mailing list or a newsletter. It will grant you access to sources and MLS information shared with other users.
Alternatively, you can send us a voice or a text message to 604-202-1412 with your name, email address, phone number and a code “new homes vs resale”
Your referrals are greatly appreciated and very well rewarded. For information on how to earn $500.00* or more visit our “Referral Program” page
Enjoy this obligation free New Homes Vs Resale report. Thank you in advance for emailing this page to friends and colleagues and sharing it on your favorite social media networks. Please use the “share” buttons below.